Credo is about to embark on the Mother of All Integrated Risk Projects! That’s why we are hiring experienced ALM/Liquidity experts right now.
Our dream candidates:
- are fun to hang out with;
- enjoy working in a highly dynamic, rapidly growing company;
- have at least 5 years of relevant experience in ALM (NII, IRRBB) and/or liquidity risk (LCR/NSFR);
- are familiar with the valuation of financial instruments (options, swaps, bonds…);
- love computers and programming;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Candidates that only partly match this description but are willing to make up for it by their skills and enthusiasm are also encouraged to apply.
We offer full-time positions, based in Antwerp or Prague.
Expect a competitive remuneration package, plenty of opportunities and unbeatable job content.
Interested? Drop us a line at email@example.com
CREDO’s Prague office is looking for a junior data scientist or quantitative modeller.
CREDO has been on the Belgian market for financial risk consulting & software for almost two decades. We are a niche player with purely senior team that operates “more as a SWAT team than an army”. We are small enough to kick-ass and large enough to take care of you.
We have recently opened a data analytics office in Prague to which we’re looking for a colleague.
We expect you to:
- have a quantitative background: minimum a graduate degree
- be fluent in English: we’re a multinational team. Our communication language is English.
- be responsible and trustworthy: our trademark is good work and honesty towards our clients. We look for somebody who honors these values the same way we do.
- have a backpacker’s mind: we go places regularly, be prepared to sweat out some time abroad.
- have an ability and appetite to learn new things fast: both from the technological (R, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Java,…) as well as business world (predictive modelling, financial risk management, marketing, …).
- have a perseverance: we get our hands dirty with real data analytics problems that are out there, it is not always all rainbows and sunshine.
Having some experience with the finance world, statistics or machine learning, programming (in R or Python) would be an advantage, but not an absolute must (a relevant academic experience DO count too). If not, no worries, we’re ready to give you a hand with it.
- experience: a lot of exposure, but not limited, to the financial industry (banks and insurance companies) as a part of laid-back and very senior multinational team. On the job, you’ll have an opportunity to work with the most of the ‘beasts from the technological zoo’ (Python, R, Shiny, Java, Spark + Hadoop, Git, Atlassian tooling, …)
- autonomy: we do not babysit unless required. Own your career success.
- bureaucracy-free environment: we are mighty small with a hierarchy that could not be flatter.
- flexible working hours and working environment: we write a lot of code, choose your best spot for it.
- an above-average salary package, such that you can rock in the personal life too.
If you are interested in working for us, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV too.